August 1st, 2023
We've reached the final post of the Kotlin tutorial series! In this post, we'll wrap things up by summarizing what we've covered and providing some resources for further learning.
Throughout this series, we covered a range of topics related to Kotlin programming, including:
- Setting up a coding environment for Kotlin on Linux
- Understanding Kotlin syntax and basic programming concepts
- Connecting to databases using JDBC
- Building web applications using Kotlin and the Ktor framework
- Managing dependencies in Kotlin using Gradle
We hope that this series has provided you with a solid foundation for using Kotlin in your own projects.
Resources for Further Learning
If you're interested in learning more about Kotlin programming, here are some resources to help you get started:
- The official Kotlin website (here) provides comprehensive documentation, tutorials, and reference material for learning Kotlin.
- The Kotlin Koans (here) is a set of interactive coding exercises that cover a range of Kotlin concepts.
- The Kotlin Programming: Next Level Java Development course on Udemy (here) provides a comprehensive introduction to Kotlin programming.
- The Kotlin in Action book (here) is a popular reference book that covers Kotlin programming in depth.
Thanks for following along with this Kotlin tutorial series! We hope that you've found it helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know. Good luck with your Kotlin programming!